For integrating TrueDialog on HubSpot, it is required that the HubSpot User is able to send an SMS directly to a Contact using TrueDialog’s system from HubSpot’s interface. The HubSpot User needs to be able to select a Long Code channel since Short Code messages are not supposed to be used for single SMS.
Additionally, the HubSpot User is able to see the log of messages from this interface.
1. Select Contacts on the horizontal menu, and you will be taken to the list of Contacts
2. Select a Contact by clicking on their name
3. Once inside that Contact’s profile, you will see a CRM card on the right-hand side of the screen
4. Click on Send SMS Note: The iframe within the CRM Card may take a few moments to load.
5. Select a Channel, and enter the message you want to send to the Contact and click Send SMS.