- Click Account Name>Users in the upper right corner.
- Click on existing user to edit or New User to add
- Complete using wizard.
- Usernames are unique across platform.
- Passwords must be at least 7 character including 1 special character.
- Account – select account in which user will have access.
- Admin Users should ALWAYS have “Can Create Contact” as only box checked.
- Chat Only – Limits user to Call Center access only; you can restrict user to contacts with database by unchecking “Can Create Contact”
Reports Agent – Limited to reports only, no messaging access.
- Click Add to save - Note: Users will only be visible within the account they are set to.