- Click Send Messages>Keywords in the navigation menu.
- Identifies reserved keyword(s) on your account.
- Displays active campaign attached to keyword.
- Displays channel in which keyword is assigned.
- Allows you to permanently delete keywords from your account. Please note, if you are on a shared short code, one you delete the keyword from your account, it is released for any account with assigned short code access to keyword.
- Click to new keyword on your account. Depending on account type, you may have limited access to keyword and/or limit on keywords.
- Enter keyword – single word only, capitalization not relevant.
- Select channel in which you wish to reserve keyword on
- (Optional) Advanced
- Select if keyword is being used to initiate Text to Push function
- Check to initiate chat via keyword submission.
- You can choose which accounts chats are to be sent via distribution account(s).
- Distribution by contact records assigned ID value is a system default, to ignore check.
- Click Reserve keyword – A success notification will appear in lower left corner, no notification results keyword unavailable. It is recommended attempting a variation of desired keyword.
*To attach and/or remove keywords, see Add/Remove Keyword section of Quick Start Guide.